Saturday 6 October 2012

The Craft Barn calendar competition

The Craft Barn calendar competition

For my first page I made a comedy and tradegy page for January. The challenge was to incorporate vellum.

As you can see I have used vellum for the stage underneath the curtains. Under the vellum I used peel off star stickers so they had a dull effect to them whilst using the same peel offs on the curtains.

I'm hoping to base all of my calendar on musicals so I've just made the challenge even harder I think ha ha x



I'll add some clearer pictures soon but I've run out of time for this evening and it's a bit dark x



Comments appreciated...


6 comments:

  1. This is such a clever idea. A great calendar page. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great calendar page, and thank you for entering our challenge.
    Don't forget to email me to get your 15% voucher discount off your next order.
    Looking forward to seeing your next calendar
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Izzy what email address do I need to send it to x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it will be interesting to see what musicals you come up with. Great first page in view of your self-imposed theme.

    ReplyDelete